If you are hearing about the importance of Gut health
but not sure how to actually restore your gut health to get rid of symptoms of health conditions or lose weight naturally
Gut Health and Weight loss Group Program
6 week step by step program to restore gut health and lose weight naturally
Enrollments now open for February 2023
It’s time to create a body that is strong, healthy and symptom free!
6 week Gut Health & Weight loss Coaching dates: 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar.
In Person Coaching – 9.30am to 11am (Registration required)
Location – 17, Cavendish square. W1G 0PH.
Your Title Goes Here
What we will cover in 6 weeks:
Week 1 :- What does optimal gut health look like? Why is it important to keep it healthy?
- The Purpose of healthy gut
- Signs & symptoms of leaky gut
- How Damaged Gut affect mental health conditions in adults and children (like depression/anxiety, Adhd, autism etc)
- Create Food and physical activity diary & tracking weight loss
- Mindset mastery through coaching
Week 2 :- Damaged gut associated with Chronic Inflammation and how it affect health conditions
- The causes Inflammation.
- How it affects health conditions and further damaged gut health
- Food allergies & sensitivities
- Nutritional protocol to heal gut health
- Foods to eat
- Foods to avoid
Week 3 :- Supplements and botanicals that supports and restore Gut health
Week 4: Lifestyle that supports Gut Health
- Sleep Hygiene
- Stress Management
- Body therapies
Week 5: Detoxification protocol that supports and heal your whole body and brain
- How to restore your natural detox system and reduces the toxic load
- Why detox system doesn’t work in people who has damaged gut
- How Poor detox system lead to health conditions
- Detoxification protocol
Week 6: Practical issues and discussing how to deal with
- Eczema and dry skin
- Ear infection
- Nose, mouth and throat problems
- Controlling Yeast
- Eye problems
- Weight issues
- Weekly In person 90 min coaching session: Nutritional, Gut Health content and Q&A
- Walking group from Hampstead Heath
- Initial form intakes, questionnaires, food and exercise diary
- Food diary & physical activity analysis, calorie intake & expenditure. Work on each individual calories.
- Meal and Snack Ideas and Recipes
- Gut health recipes
- Video Tutorials, Handouts and Presentations
- Private group in Facebook for messaging, support and information
- What’sApp group and personal support
What benefits you will get from Group coaching sessions :
1. Group Support – Support and accountability are two benefits to group coaching.
Group health and wellness coaching offer a built-in community that provides a greater sense of accountability. This will be a place where you feel understood, receive empathy and compassion
2. Affordable – Group Coaching is less expensive than 1:1 coaching
£299.00 for 6 weeks of professional integrative, holistic health and wellness coaching. Your group coaching package includes a weekly 90-minute group coaching session.
Here’s how the group sessions go:
- A 20-minute presentation on the weekly gut health topic that equips you with information to move forward in your personal health-wellness plan.
- 30-minutes health coaching
- 30-minutes of helping you design weekly personal gut health and wellness goals
- 10-minutes for Q&A
- 1 comprehensive Gut Health Meal Plan and Prep Guide
- Weekly Growth Tools (a.k.a. homework)
Plus access to the private Group Coaching Facebook group and weekly emails from me, your coach.
Listening to new ideas will stimulate your creativity. Sharing struggles and health obstacles can help in gaining insight.
You will also learn:
1. You will learn how to make smart goals that help you stay laser-focused and move you forward in gut health. No more getting stuck.
2. Habit Tracking techniques are effective ways to manage behavior and raise awareness about making changes in habits and lifestyle.
3. Create a Wellness Plan for gut health.
4. Mindset Shift It makes all the difference in your progress. Navigate a journey of positive changes by taking small, intentional steps that lead to long-term change
Ready for Gut Health Group Health-Wellness Coaching?
Register now for gut health group coaching
Only 10 seats are available for this program so register NOW!
Have Questions? I Have Answers.
Who’s this class for
If you experience chronic disease, skin conditions, IBS, type I diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, autism, or autoimmunity. We dive deep into practical ways to soulfully manage and improve your gut health.
If you want to bolster your immune system and prime it to fight microbes and stealth viral invaders, then gut health group coaching is right for you.
Will There Be a facebook group ?
Yes, there is a specific Facebook group just for group coaching. You can join a supportive community and build friendships, exchange ideas, and encourage one another
What if I miss a session?
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to make up the session. You will, however, still receive all the materials covered in class, including the PowerPoint slides presentation, growth tools, and coaching material.
What’s the time commitment ?
Health coaching is a 90-minute weekly in-person group session. You will have growth tools to use throughout the week. Expect to spend about 30-minutes a week outside of group coaching on your growth tools. Daily Wa
Do You offer 1:1 Coaching ?
YES! I recommend taking my group coaching. Once you complete this program then if you need more personal support in recovering your health then book a 6 month 1:1 Functional medicine or Health & Wellness Coaching program. In the Functional medicine program – We will go deeper about your health issues and find out root cause issues through advanced Functional lab testings, comprehensive medical assessment then create personalized treatment functional medicine treatment. In the Health & Wellness coaching program – We will apply a 360 wheel holistic coaching method and work towards Mindset, Stress management, Nutrition, Relationship, Career, Self-care, Spirituality, Purpose of life etc to balance out your life and achieve the true healing to your health and life.
About your Coach
As a Functional Medicine / GAPS Practitioner, Nutrition & Holistic Wellness Coach, I help clients optimize their health and manage their symptoms through functional medicine & gut health programs.